Slackware package management links
Other package management tools
- slackpkg (distributed in Slackware ap/) is a tool for installing or upgrading packages through a network.
- slackpkg+ is a plugin for slackpkg. It adds support for third-party repositories.
- sbopkg is a command-line and dialog-based tool for SlackBuilds.org.
sqg (distributed in sbopkg) generates sbopkg queuefiles.
- sbotools provides a ports-like interface to SlackBuilds.org.
- slpkg is a utility to help package management in Slackware.
- asbt is a tool for managing packages in your local copy of SlackBuilds.org.
- sbo_tools is a set of Bash scripts to help you in your daily use of SlackBuilds.org.
- slkbuild is an Arch-like tool for easy Slackware packaging.
- gen_repos_files.sh maintains metadata in a package repository, including package signing and a changelog.
- checkpkg is a script for checking a Slackware package or a build log for defects and irregularities.
- slacktrack (distributed in Slackware d/) is a tool to assist with building Slackware packages from <package>.build scripts.
- src2pkg is a tool for creating packages from source code or other base material.
- Alien's SlackBuild Toolkit is a web-based SlackBuild generator.
- mkslack is a SlackBuild generator script.
- QTGZManager is a Slackware pkgtools GUI and frontend.
- Slackroll is a package or update manager for Slackware systems.
- usm is a unified slackware package manager that supports dependency resolution.
- spkg is the unofficial Slackware Linux package manager used in Salix.
- slack-utils is a handful of commands to quickly/easily access information on the Slackware Linux distribution.
- depfinder scans Slackware packages and outputs a list of their dependencies.
- sbbdep is a tool for exploring binary runtime dependencies on Slackware and Slackware based systems.